After a well-deserved break, preseason training begins Tuesday 7th July at New Earswick Sports & Social Club – YO32 4AG
Current and new players are more than welcomed to come and join us!
The RFU have provided clear guidelines, which we must adhere to with no exceptions.
1. If you are experiencing any symptoms please do not attend.
2. There will be a register kept of all players there, to help with track and trace.
3. Toilet/cleaning facilities are located near the pitch, which should be used before and after training.
4. Bring your own water bottle and please don’t share.
5. Sanitisers will not be provided but it is recommended you bring your own.
6. No handshakes or huddles and try and avoid touching your or anyone else’s face
7. Players must arrive, ready to train
8. Sadly, if you decide to attend but won’t adhere to these conditions you can’t take part.
For all current players please let Fordy know if you are attending and for any new players please contact Marc Ford (head coach) on 07595039157